NHS for Sale - Myths, Lies & Deception

In early 2015 a new book written by Dr Jacky Davis, John Lister and myself will be published.

It will be an expose of the ongoing sale of our English NHS and the privatisation of many contract and services. It will tell the truth about what has happened to our NHS since the coalition came to power - how they have acted in their own interests and been economical with the truth. You will not read this information in any political manifesto or think tank pamphlet. No politician will ever utter what is in the book and will use weasel words to deny it all. We have researched the evidence and presented it all together.

Here is a link to the publishers website - pre-orders can be made there with free P&P and a reduced cover price.

All profits will go to the campaigning group Keep Our NHS Public - the authors will take no income at all from the book.

We hope you will find it an interesting read - though it may raise your blood pressure!




Comments

  1. My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Tracy, i want to testify about a great spell caster called Dr noble. i have been married for 7 years now and no child, the doctor said  i can’t give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me not too worry that much that Dr noble is the way out and so she gave me Dr noble contact, well, i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give it a try and when i did Dr told me it will take 24 hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant immediately he comes back, i doubted it . The third day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he want to cancel the divorce and he truly did. 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant, i did double test and it was confirmed that  i'm pregnant thanks Dr Noble . contact Dr Noble via noblespellhome@ gmail. com chat him up on whatsapp +2349059610643

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Porsche or a Ventilator?

The serious implications of the case of Dr Bawa-Garba

General practice is on a cliff edge - and ACOs could tip it over